You control your game data. You can set all or individual game data to be public by checking the box or private by unchecking the box. By default, your game data is private.
- How to check whether your game data is private or public:
- Go to settings on the left menu.
- Click on the Data Sources Tab.
- Your games that the Omnislash App captures will be listed.
- Unchecked boxes mean your game data is private.
- Checked boxes mean your game data is public.
- Public games will show up on your Matches tab on your Profile page.