Hi r/FallGuysGame !
Thank you all so much for checking out Omnislash! We’re still very much in BETA with our app and site, and would love your feedback on our Fall Guys tools. ! We’ve worked really hard on creating some cool stuff here at Omnislash to enhance your Fall Guys play and want to show you how it works! Here's a QUICKSTART GUIDE on installing Omnislash Beta and what the heck we do:
Your Omnislash Account/Profile:
This is your home on Omnislash! Your Omnislash Profile is where all your data is stored and displayed. We wanted to create a place where you and your friends can view, interact with, and share your Fall Guys stats, play history, and screenshots/media. In your profile, you’ll see:
Your games show up like this on your profile!
Click your stats to see more info in the summary tab!
- Your Match History: Every game you play while Omnislash is running is logged and uploaded to your profile, your Rounds played listed in the order that you played them, how well you performed in each game, and more!
Screenshots are viewable in the media tab.
- Automatic Screenshots: During your games the Omnislash App will take screenshots of your play at specific game-defining moments. Eliminations, Qualifications, end screens, and more are captured so you can share your screenshots with your friends, even if you forgot to grab a screenshot We are always fine tuning the exact special sauce for capturing your Fall Guys moments and we’d like you to tell us how to improve this feature! We’re in Beta! We’re always looking for suggestions.
- Stats: Stats from every Fall Guys game you play while Omnislash is running are recorded in the Stats tab. Everything from your most used costume/skin to your win rate on individual rounds, it's all recorded here so you can know everything about your play!
The Omnislash App
The Omnislash App is a simple desktop tray application that enables us to capture your game data, upload it to Omnislash, and crunch the numbers on your profile.
Once you install the app, it will automatically find and configure your Fall Guys game location. The Omnislash App will startup with your computer and quietly run in the background while uploading your match history and keeping your stats up to date on your Omnislash profile.
We are still in a very early beta stage of development so you may see this message from Windows; don't worry! This is because we haven't hit the magic number of installs that Microsoft requires! YES WE’RE THAT EARLY IN DEVELOPMENT. Did you know Microsoft requires a certain number of installations of an application before it’s deemed safe across the Windows network? Neither did I until a few weeks ago…
Continue installation by….
….clicking right here!
Once the Omnislash App is installed you just need to link your account!
Just log into your Omnislash account!
You’ll be able to tell its running by viewing the Timeline tab; this keeps track of all the major moments in your gameplay! Don’t forget to run Omnislash BEFORE opening your game!
Is there a Mac version? Of course there's a Mac version of the app! Since the Mac userbase is smaller than the PC userbase, we offer a Mac client to anyone who wants to join our Discord and help us with direct feedback on the Mac version!
Off to the races! Or team or logic rounds...
How the Omnislash App Works
The Omnislash app works by reading log files that Fall Guys generates while you play -- we do NOT inject code into your game, screw with your install, or do anything your computer or anti-cheat software would deem malicious. We’re just reading data logs and snapping screenshots.
Share, Discover, and Begin Your Journey
Now that you’ve installed the Omnislash app, you’ve set up your Profile, and you’ve played and uploaded some Fall Guys rounds, your data is available to view or share on Omnislash!. You can share games in your match history as posts, see what your friends are up to with the Friends Status, discover new users, make dumb memes, and export your triumphs directly to other platforms like Reddit and Twitter:
- Share your matches: Show everyone the big W’s you rack up or rage about them L’s
- Memery of the highest order: Attach game screenshots from games to posts and combo them with other media to craft bespoke, free range, organic memes.
- Save as Image: You can save your match histories as image files to drop in Discord or share on other platforms we don’t support for sharing yet! You’re old school like me and love clogging up your Downloads folder with a trillion images. I like you.
- Discover new players and content: Use our Search function to check out other players, their matches, stats and content! Make friends! I still haven’t left the house. Someone follow me.’
Now here’s where we ask for your help: we need Beta testers. We’ve got the Omnislash app + site ready to roll, we’re building support for more games each and every week, new features are constantly being added… and we haven’t even STARTED.
Come be a part of the Omnislash journey and help us build our foundation.
We want Omnislash to be more than just your gaming data -- it’s your gaming story. You’ve probably played video games your entire life, and the amount of data you’ve generated around that play doesn't get captured all the time, lost to the wind. There’s a saying in photography: "the best camera is the one you have with you," so you never miss a moment in life despite the situation.
Omnislash never wants you to miss a moment of your gaming life, especially the moments when you could have never predicted you’d need that camera. And years from now, when you’re wishing you had those pictures from high school or college, or wanted to frame those memories as part of your bigger journey, you remember that we live in a world of technology in 2020 and can actually capture this stuff and do really cool stuff with it and your gaming data. Maybe Omnislash can save you a good memory or two from 2020...
Thanks for checking out Omnislash! Please let us know how you’re liking the experience by sending us your thoughts at email@example.com.